- The BC1 teaches you to familiarize yourself with the yoga postures, gain body awareness and breath awareness.
- The BC1 teaches you to safely build strength in preparation for the Ashtanga sequence. Ashtanga is an energetic and dynamic practice which is learnt in our BC2 Courses.
- Options for BC1 are:
- 1 class a week for 6 weeks $90
- 2 classes a week for 6 weeks $145
- 3 classes a week for 6 weeks $200
Yoga is an individual practice, you will feel an improvement in your strength and will know that you are ready to move to BC2 or just ask us to book you in.
After completion of the Course students are entitled to move into the Beginners 2 (BC2) class or can continue in Beginners 1 classes.
Limited to 22 students per course. Bookings are essential. Classes run for 1¼ hours.
Classes run for 90 mins.
Mysore Intensive Courses run over 4 weeks x 4 classes per week. Monday, tuesday, thursday and friday, with wednesday’s off to allow the body to adjust and rest. Classes start at 6am and finish at 7.30am. The length of the class can also depend on the students, normally beginners practice for about 1 ¼ hours.
In this traditional Mysore style class, students receive personalized guidance from the teacher, with each posture given according to their capabilities and limitations. For further information about the Mysore style, click here.
After completing a Mysore Intensive students join regular Mysore classes, practicing their personal sequence at their own pace with adjustments and instructions provided by the teacher. To maintain stamina and experience the full benefits of Mysore style, we strongly recommend students commit to practicing Mysore at least 3 times per week.
Limited to 5 students per Course.